Monday, June 23, 2008

My Phone, Best Friend

I have a very good friend, Kim H., who I talk to just about everyday. I believe we are kindred spirits. I met Kim about 5 years ago at a Creative Memories party that I did for her. Ever since then we have been the best of friends. We never really "hang out" together much but we talk on the phone ALL the time. I know my hubby thinks the phone is growing from my ear.

Kim is 10 yrs older then me and is very much like me. We have switched lives in the past year. I was a SAHM and Kim worked. Now I work and Kim stays at home with her Granddaughter. Kim moved to NC in January, with her family. She has been a great friend and someone I can always talk to about anything. I love her like a sister.
Kim is one of the kindest, caring, selfless, and dedicated people I have ever met in my life. I know we will be friends for a long time to come.

No comments: