Monday, June 23, 2008

My Latest Adventure

I have been talking about getting a tattoo for years. I have even been looking for the perfect one to get. I know, it's for life and yada, yada, but one thing you should know about me is that I love art. I think that tattoos are a form of art. I love them and the meanings behind them. I think they are sexy, on the right person, and beautiful. I like girly tattoos, hearts, flowers, fairies, not skulls or morbid things with blood, at least not for myself.


Tattoos are much more mainstream now and are not just a "biker" or "trashy" thing to have. I decided to just go for it! I went to a great place in MD to have it done and the tattoo artist was great. I love it and I am not ashamed of it. It is one of those things I needed to do in my lifetime. I think I am ready for another one, I already have a couple of ideas of what to get. Now, just were do I put it?

1 comment:

zippitydodada said...

Extend the heart around to the top of you foot. I've seen a lot of women with flowers & hearts there. OUCH!...the back shoulder & neck are my choice. I think ya said ya didn't like it but there is always the "peek-a-boo" of your jeans. Go for it and post you pics.