Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Get the back back, Hubby!!

Hubby has been working at the same job, Parts counter person at a car dealership, for 20 yrs. I think I've had that many jobs int that time frame, sad I know. Anyway, he does a lot of bending and walking and lifting heave stuff on a daily basis. Well, time has caught up with him. We were cutting down a tree in the yard and we had to move the stump. I weighed about 250lbs and yes, he lifted it. When he did that he threw his back out and has had severe pain ever since. Well because he's man, he didn't go to the Dr. right away. Finally he went, got xray's done and they said he has 2 bulging disks with separation of the L4 &5. Now, he has lived with this pain for about 2 months and needs to go to the physical therapist to find out how severe the damage. He won't go. What the hell? Now, I keep telling him he's going to need an operation if he doesn't go soon, that's mean, I know. I like teasing him because he's afraid of that kind of stuff. He's finally has an appt. next week to see what's up with it. I hope it's not to bad so we can get down and dirty soon, I'm afraid I'm gonna hurt him more!! hehehe.
Maybe I can get the sleep number bed out of this!!!!

No comments: