Monday, July 13, 2009

What up peeps??

Hey everyone! I haven't been on here in a LONG ass time. Please forgive me, not like anyone is really reading my shit anyway, right?
Wow, I guess time has gotten away from me and the blog. Just recently, Drama Princess got her tonsils and adnoids out. That was some fucked up shit!!! The pharmacy gave us the wrong dose on the script and she ended up in the hospital, overnight. She was drooling like a dog waiting for a steak!!! It really sucked. But she's fine now.
Back in April, one of our cats had 5 kittens! That was fun to watch, NOT. The kids woke up and watched the miracle of cat birth, placenta and all! We found homes for all but 1, so of course we are keeping her. She is a hellion! Climbing the curtains, scratching us all up, stinky shit, and of course my all time favorite, pissing on towels on the bedroom floor~! WTF??? Gotta love her! Hubby says I'm going to end up being the crazy cat hoarder some day. Thanks, Honey, you will be right here with me!
Ok, so I can't remember anything else exciting so that's about it for now. Have a great week peeps!

No comments: