Thursday, August 7, 2008

I'm gettin' good

Ok, so as I told you, I was trying to learn some stuff about web design and HTML. Well, I have gotten a little better at the whole blog title thing! As you can see from my new blog banner, I made this all by myself!! I used photoshop and that was a bitch to figure out. I still don't know 3/4 of the shit there is to do on there. One day at a time.
I am learning the HTML by trial and error and doing A LOT of research on the net.
There are so many different sites that have tutorials, I can't keep up with what the hell I'm doing anymore! I have a ton of bookmarks for all those sites and most of them I already forgot why I bookmarked them. Man, I am so obsessive about things. Oh well, knowledge is power, right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhh I really like your blog banner....I have been thinking about trying to teach myself some html code-but what I need is a site that is comprehensive BUT that a 6 yr old can figure out

Oh and btw I saw & clicked you on allmediocre

Scrapinjnyhart said...

Georgie, thanks for checking back! I have a ton of sites but one that is pretty simple to use is
http://betabloggerfordummies.blogspot.com/
I learned a lot of step by step stuff on here. HTH!